Paint Clear Coat
Product Code : LP-20
Brand Name : LAXMI PAINTS
By keeping track with market development, we are engrossed in offering high quality Paint Clear Coat. This is used in water proofing application in homes, offices, malls and hotels. It is processed by our veteran professionals utilizing utmost quality compounds in sync with set industry norms. Moreover, this Paint Clear Coat can avail from us in differed packaging options at marginal rates.
Long shelf life
Areas of Application:
- Waterproofing of terrace ,toilets , masonry walls , sloping RCC roofs , etc.
- Repairs to RCC members
- Waterprooofing mortars / concretes
Features & Benefits:
Method of application:
- White liquied , easily brush applied
- Useful as waterproofing coat and as a bonding agent between old and new concrete surfaces
- Excellent as a cement modifier
- Repair mortal modified with CLEAR COAT suitable for repairing of RCC beams , columns , slabs and other RCC members.
As Bonding Agent:
- Surface for treatments must be thoroughly cleaned of all loose material , oil , greases etc.
- Mechanical means such as wire brushing , shot blasting can be used to clear the loose particles.
- Mix CLEAR COAT and cement in 1:1 proportion by volume and brush apply a single coat over the clean surface. Alloaw this coat to vecome tacky (15 to 20 minutes) then apply fresh concrere or mortar. If the bond coat is dried ,apply 2nd coat.
- Mix CLEAR COAT with cement in 1:1 Proportion by volume. Apply a single coat immediately over the contentious surface.
- Prepare repair mortar by adding 20% CLEAR COAT in 1:3 cement mortar or as specified proportions of the mortar.Use mechanical mixer for better consistency. Apply this mortar when the bond coat is tacky at a thickness up to 15 mm. Built up the required thickness in subsequent layers of 15 mm each over the bond coat. Final layer can be finished with trowel to get smooth finish.
- Mix CLEAR COAT and cement in 1:1 proportion by volume.Apply 1st coat when the surface is in touch to dry condition and allow it to dry for 4 to 5 hours.
- Apply 2nd coat and allow it to air cure for at least 72 hours. Over application of mortar screed to a thickness of 15 mm must be done to protect the coating from getting damaged.Plaster over vertical surfaces shall be done when the second coat is tacky to have better bonding with the surface.
- Prior to the waterproofing coat all surface cracks should be filled.
- total solid content:33+/-1%
- Specific gravity: Approx.1.05
- pH: 8-9
- Coverage: 20-25 sq.ft / kg for @ coats.(CLEAR COAT + cement in the proportion 1:15)
- For best result : Use before 1 year if unopened
- Packing size: 500gm , 1Kg , 10Kg , 50Kg
"We want bulk quantity inquiries from MP, Maharashtra, Gujarat & North Delhi."
LAXMI PAINT INDUSTRIES
All Rights Reserved.